Cookie Dough Fluff 3 oz Heavy Whipping Cream2 scoops favorite...



Cookie Dough Fluff 3 oz Heavy Whipping Cream2 scoops favorite protein powder (I use Isopure, low carb, Cookies and Cream)1 mini blenderThis recipe makes a “for one” serving. I stumbled on this completely by accident. The result will different based on the thickeners of your particular protein powder, but should give similar results.I took 3 oz of heavy whipping cream and blended it in my NutriBullet until it was fluffy like whipped cream. No sweetness, because my protein powder has sucralose added. I then added 2 scoops (60 g) of powder and mixed with a long spoon. It was difficult at first, but then began to work together. The resulting texture is like a cookie dough. Mine happens to be cookies and cream flavor, so that just helped the flavor, but I could see eating this in a variety of flavors. The protein never completely mixes, so you’ll have some lumps and grainy-ness that, too me, makes it more like cookie dough.This is for consumption immediately. Enjoy and let me know what other combinations you try!For my exact ingredients,2.9g carbs (net), 39.6g fat, 52.1g protein



from KETO http://bit.ly/2QXrDNG
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog