What are you making for Superbowl Sunday? Hi Everyone! I’m...



What are you making for Superbowl Sunday? Hi Everyone! I’m going to a Superbowl party at my new boo’s house and he’s doing keto with me, but no one else there is. Anyone got any good appetizers you’re planning on making for the game that are good for keto as well as nonketo?​This is what I’m planning on bringing so far, everyone loves this dip!:​Buffalo chicken dip:1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened2 cup cooked chicken breast, shredded1/2 cup Franks1/2 cup ranch or blue cheese salad dressing1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese1 cup white cheddar cheeseCloud bread, celery, cauliflower, broccoli for scoopers/dippersPour into a baking dish and bake 15-20 mins til bubbly and melted.​I’m also thinking maybe I’ll make some bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers filled with cream cheese and topped with parm.​Excited to hear what others are making!



from KETO http://bit.ly/2GbGbSZ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog